You’re buying all of your holiday gifts and now it’s time to wrap them up, top with a bow and hand out. Are you looking to stand out this year? Want to find a fun, new way to package your gifts? We’ve got some ideas for you!
- The old fashioned. You can never go wrong with putting some K-cups in an adorable mug and wrapping the whole thing up in a clear plastic bag, tissue paper or just tied with ribbons. It always looks great and we could always use another mug. Sunny with a Side of Sprinkles blog has a cute post on how to make your own chalkboard mug and gift it with K-cups. Here’s the link.
- Better in pairs. Maybe you’re putting together gifts for the kids to give out to teachers. Or perhaps you’re looking to gift everyone in the office a little something sweet. Package together a pair of K-cups like a hot chocolate with a lovely dark roast so they can make a yummy mocha. Or just two delicious coffees, one flavored and one a lovely breakfast blend. There’s a great tutorial over on Penny Ward Ink and Card Crafting Connections here for the K-cup holder.
- Four the merrier. Want to do the same thing but with four K-cups instead of just two? You can! Just make a different type of holder that has a place for all four delicious flavors of your choosing. The blog over at Stamped Silly has a beautiful tutorial for this. Check it out!
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Have a lot of extra plastic takeout containers? Maybe some empty strawberry containers? Use those to gift your K-cups instead. Kerry’s Craft Blog shows you how to make those ordinary containers into beautiful works of art with just a few supplies. Take a peek!
- Oh, Christmas tree. The Cricut Project Center shows you how to make a K-cup holder in the shape of a Christmas tree. A sure way to impress anyone that receives your gift this year. Here’s the link.
Did you find a cute and fun way to package up your K-cup gifts this year? If you want to make it easier you can always purchase a Port Jeff Coffee gift sampler, or two!