We love to share all of the great coffee recipes we find. But sometimes we know that you’re looking for recipes with less sugar and carbs. Today, we’ve rounded up our favorite sugar free recipes from food bloggers around the web so you can have them all in one place. Be sure to subscribe to the blog or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to keep up with all of our great recipes and finds.
For all recipe’s, just use your Keurig brewer for the coffee. We’ll recommend a K-cup and brewing size for each drink.
- Sugar Free Nutella Iced Coffee Frappe. Nutella fans will be in heaven with this low carb and dairy free drink from Sugar Free Mom. Brew a nice Green Mountain Breakfast Blend K-cup on the 8oz setting for this recipe. Chill in the refrigerator and make this for a nice afternoon treat.
- Sugar Free Vanilla Mocha Iced Coffee. This is an easy recipe from Just A Pinch Recipes. Use a Donut Shop Medium Blend K-cup on the 8oz setting here.
- Skinny Peppermint Mocha. Still jonesin’ for your peppermint mocha coffee, even though it’s months away from the season? The blog at Skinny Kitchen has the solution. The recipe already recommends using a Starbucks Vanilla K-cup here.
- Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Frappe from the Peanut Butter and Peppers blog. This is a big calorie savings here with the adaptation from this blog. Try a San Francisco Blend K-cup on the 8oz setting.
- Sugar Free Iced Pudding Coffee. This recipe, from The Cat Lady blog, uses sugar free Jello pudding mix for creaminess. Perfect for a Breakfast Blend K-cup on the 8oz setting.
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte. Desperate for Pumpkin Spice season to start? Well, it can be here in the middle of summer with this recipe from The World According to Eggface. Use a dark roast K-cup on the 6oz setting. We love San Francisco Bay with this one too!
Check out the K-cups on www.portjeffcoffee.com and use the secret code SAVEME1, just for blog readers, to save $1 off any box!
Have you tried any of these? Found any others that are equally delicious? Let us know in the comments!